EFT International Level 3 Advanced EFT Practitioner Training (2 Day) Leading to Accreditation
March 28 @ 10:00 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm
EFT International’s (formerly AAMET) Advanced EFT Practitioner Training leading to Accreditation (4 case histories required). Includes additional 6 hours online training via video-conference in supervision and mentoring with both Kay individually and your classmates.
You are keen to build upon and develop a more finely-tuned EFT skillset.
You need questions answered that have so far gone unanswered about your most challenging clients with complex issues.
You are ready for advanced EFT training and ready to serve your clients and yourself best by standing out as a highly-skilled, safe and effective Practitioner.
You have been using EFT in your clinical or individual practice as an Accredited EFT Practitioner or Registered Mental Health Professional (who has completed Levels 1 & 2 training with Kay) for at least a year and have run up against that small percentage of clients who are either challenged by EFT or are not responding to EFT like others.
Are you ready to move forward in a small group setting with a core group of supportive and compassionate fellow practitioners ready to share expertise, knowledge and referrals?
Included in this training
- Brief overview of Level 1 & 2
- How to protect yourself legally, emotionally and energetically as a practitioner
- How to avoid burnout and deepening your daily care routine
- Practice your calibration, rapport building, creative and intuitive skillset
- Development of your Art of Delivery for big challenges like disease, pain, chronic or resistant issues, complex personalities and stuck, emotionless, dissociative, terrified or resistant clients
- Further development in the art of questioning and detective work
- Advanced techniques such as reframing, pre-framing & indirect application of EFT
- Working with Inner Children
- Projection, transference, counter-transference
- Working with dissociative clients
- More on Energy Testing (muscle testing) to quickly get to the root of things
- Working with subconscious sabotage
- How to recognize and work with Generational Pain and Cellular Memories
- Bundling methods with EFT
- Review of ethical and legal considerations for practicing in UK
- Real-time sessions with fellow students followed by a class discussion
- Working with clients with sensory impairments and English as a second language
- Work in class, with classmates and with Kay on areas for personal development
- Time for discussion, questions, contributions, clarification and feedback
- Ongoing monthly “Office Hours” with Kay and other EFT students
More details about this training
- Two 90-minute supervision sessions with the other students in your class. (We will decide on dates together at our training)
- Be prepared to present a case challenge either live or online in follow-up
- Be prepared to do or receive a live session in class for discussion It is expected that you attend all hours of this training including follow-up
Minimum four case studies are required for Accreditation. 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. More may be required to establish competencies at the Advanced level
- One of these case histories must be a videotaped session
- One will be presented during follow-up with write-up from Kay
- One a written case history or you may choose to write a practice review
- You may choose to focus in your two mentoring sessions on how best to build upon your current business practice by Tapping on money blocks and inviting improved prosperity and a sense of fulfilment into your daily working life.
- You will be readied to write EFTi’s online Advanced exam
We have Space for only 4 Students
Complete Training Fee Through to Accreditation is £599 [Early Bird Offer of £549]
**Early bird offers expire one month prior to the training date**
You must be a practicing Accredited EFTi (formerly AAMET) Practitioner or a Registered Mental Health Professional who has taken Kay’s Combined Levels 1 & 2 EFT Training. You must have been using primarily EFT in your practice for a year to register. If you have trained with another association please contact Kay before registering.